Event Crew Member - Bay Area
Job Title: Event Crew Member
Zealios is looking for great people to join our Event Team to support the many triathlons, races, swim meets, and other community events we sponsor in the San Francisco Bay Area. We will be adding 3-5 of these positions across the South Bay/Peninsula, East Bay, and North Bay.
As an Event Crew Member, you will represent zealios out in the field at various community events. This will include local regional travel (within 3 hours of the Bay Area) primarily on weekends, with some occasional evening or weekday assignments. Events will include booth or table setup, product sales & customer interaction, and event breakdown. You will need to be comfortable engaging with event producers and customers within a sports setting. This is an hourly position without benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Represent zealios brand at sponsored races and events
- Setup zealios brand presence (10x10 tent and/or table); ability to safely lift 50 pounds
- Setup product display and branding infrastructure
- Manage inventory and customer sales, including cash bank and Square device
- Interact with potential customers and educate them about zealios products
- Engage with athletes and event producers who may be interested in zealios sponsorship
- Must have your own vehicle, preferably one that can hold up to (1) 6' pop up tent, (2) 6' tables, and (2) large storage bins of product
- Must be available to work a minimum of 2 weekends per month
- Prior event experience or sales a plus
- Knowledge of triathlon, swimming, cycling, and running a plus
We want team members who are resourceful, self-directed, engaging with customers, and excited to help us grow our company.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.